Sunday 24 April 2011

21:50pm. Sunday Weigh Inn.



Getting really excited for tomorrow; 'first day of the rest of my life' and all. It actually is pretty much my last shot at losing this weight. If I make the excuses of why I can't do it now, then I always will.
     Exercise seriously needs to be my second priority too, the last thing I need is to be thin and wobbly like an old woman :| That would really take the piss. Gonna try and go to the gym as often as I can, run and cycle to shift calories and do arm weights to tone my ridiculously big arms. I think the 'gift' of an hourglass figure is cursed with horrible fat arms; possibly the worst place to carry weight? I also need to do some serious toning, i'm thinking half an hour's worth of squats, leg raises, crunches etc. twice daily should make a simple enough routine.
    Just weighed myself, starting weight is 161lb. Its so heavy. I suppose my goal weight is 120lbs, as thats the weight I have always wanted to be! That would be the perfect TopShop size 10 <3 which is my dream.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment