Wednesday 27 April 2011

Day Three.

10am
Just checking in to say that I'm feeling like a bit of a heffer, for some reason :S I haven't done anything wrong, I don't feel hungry, but my belly isn't as flat as I think it should be! Oh well! I've had my 88calz cereal bar, then I'm going to have a carb-free can of Monster after work, then another cereal bar later on tonight. No cheatin' <3 inabit xoxo

9pm



Doin' my blog a bit early tonight, I ended up goin to prettyreckless' after work and not getting in 'till an hour ago, so I won't have got round to starting any work 'till after GossipGirl! and I'm exhausted now, so I don't know how well thats going to go...OH WELLZ.
Another good day <3 I had an 88calz cereal bar, 45calz energry drink, 100calz hot choccie and some grapefruit.
I can't beleive how easy this is. I really can't. I'm 155lbs already :)
Everything's going really well :) I've got a job now so I can save up for loads of thin clothes, and I'm on my way to a thin body to manequin them on!
GG time 5 ....
You know you love me ... xoxo

1 comment:

  1. itl be lovely an flat soon enough skinni, stay strong, mwahx

    ReplyDelete