Tuesday 26 April 2011

Day Two.


When I'm thin I'm going to spen hundreds on JW lougewear, so everyone thinks I'm loaded <3

Today went well again! Hunger seems to have gone, been around food all day and wasn't at all tempted!      
Feeling really good about everything, 3lbs lighter already :) I have loads of confidence in myself because I know deep down that its now or never. Eurgh I need to stop being so depresso!
     Even though it's only ten I'm shattered! Got loads of uni work on ATM so I'm dead stressed; in a week it will all be over though, so I can spend all of my free time doing what I do best - pampering and watching DVD boxsets <3 Not sure whether to re-re-re-repeat all of The OC or make a start on 90210?! Apparently all the girls on 90210 are skinny babes, but I think Summer and Marissa are enough thinspo for me <3 It's GG Wednesday tomorrow too! Stupidly excited for that sacred hour at 8pm. I'm not from a 'priviledged' background, but I always think that if I were then i'd have been thin. I'd look like a Jack Wills girl like all the rich girls at school did; and I'd have Blair Waldorf's lifestyle. I'm a complete bitch and I think being fat has always hindered being more of a bitch? The (albeit few) occasions where I've been called fat have stuck with me.
     Got my 300calz day tomorrow all planned so I should be fine :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment