Thursday 28 April 2011

Day Four.

12.30pmz


These pics bring a tear to my eye ;)

Just got a phone call to say I'm 'not needed' in work today, so the plan is to get this horrific Shakespeare essay finished! Been listening to The OC soundtrack all day, and although I said I was going to wait 'till all my work was handed in before I made a start obsessin' over my imaginary friends, today is the day. Going to watch the first episode. Ryan <3 Summer and Marrissa are the best best friends in the world. So much better than Blair and Serena. They're even better than me and Pretty, for obvious thin reasons. I do think we could overtake them though...
I'm talking absolute rubbish! ahaha.
Maybe the delirium has begun xD
Diet wise, 400calz day, had a round of toast so far..

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment