Thursday 19 May 2011

11 again.

                                                               What I want in life.

Arghh! I got myself back down to 154lbs af my bad weekend, and now it has come to a standstill again! I'm going to work bloody hard now so I can start ticking << these boxes off! I really do not want to go to the gym, but I will! Going to do some bedroom pilates too :) So far I've had a peice of toast, Ill have another one at 3, then gym, then soup at 7. Is that too much? 400calz? I suppose I'll be doing excercise. Looking out of the window, it's actually a really nice day, theres a field right near me thats exactly a mile round. Going for a jog seems like a much more appealing idea; I just feel bad about wasting the gym membership. If I were more 'hardcore' I'd go for the jog right now and then go to the gym at 4 aswell. THATS WHAT I'M GOING TO DO! IM ACTUALLY GOING TO DO THIS!
     I've quit abc; I wasn't actually following it. I still think it's a really good idea and I'll definetly start it again once ive dropped some weight. Ill take it back up when im 133lbs to get that last stone off I think!
     I'm going to catch up on some blog reading today too!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Love the picture you posted!
    And yay for jogging + gym! Stay strong and beautiful honey
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's awesome that you're going to run and go to the gym! Stay strong and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay you can do it! I feel like I should be using my gym too but I can't help but just jog outdoors every morning--it's so much more refreshing than being cooped up indoors on a treadmill! Perhaps I will try doing both someday like you are :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. is the title of your blog after the Bon Iver song? that was my password for everything until my friend found it out. It's so great you have so much motivation. ABC diet is ridiculous if you ask me. It sets you up for failure. Anyhow good luck! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks girls, I actually really enjoyed jogging outside! I think that's what i'll do from now on :)
    Yeah it is from Bon Iver, it's a great song :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete