Saturday 21 May 2011

DILEMA.

 
                            I've been watching loads of The OC recently, Summer is so tiny!
                                                But she still has curves and looks amazing!

I've finally dropped below 154lbs! Only by 1lb...but I needed this to perk me up :) never again am I going above 11st. EVER. I'm sure I can reach my first goal by Thursday now :)
     My BF wants to go for a meal tonight :/ I'm not going to agree to it, It's just that there's nothing else for us to do! Now I'm telling myself how I should go because it's an excuse to get dressed up/out of the house, and how it's the weekend and everybody fails at the weekend. But I know I shouldn't. Oh I really am useless at times. We'll see how it goes. If I do eat out tonight then I will seriously work my arse off this week and make sure I lose that 2lbs by Thursday. But will I? OMG what a dilemma! It is Saturday night I suppose ....
Make the decision for me???

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. I loooove the OC <3

    Congrats on losing that pound honey!

    You should definitely go out with your boyfriend tonight! If you really don't want to go out for food, go to the cinema instead?
    You could always look at some menus and go somewhere that has safe food? It's good to have a few higher calorie days very now and then because it'll help you lose more in the long run :)

    Good luck getting those 2lbs off by Thursday - I'm sure you can do it!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank youuu! I know it's hardly a great accomplishment but i've been stuck on it for a while :P The OC is the best isn't it?! Every summer I watch it all over again...which is pretty sad i know. I decided I am going to go out with my man tonight, and just work harder in the week; I'll die of boredom and possibly binge if I don't!
    Thanks for all your support :) BTW is this how you reply to comments :S Im pretty new to this/not too good with technology!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you guys go see a movie or something? If not, I say go for the meal and order a salad or grilled chicken. Something with not a lot of calories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dressing up is always fun! But I see your dilemma. Last night I went out with some friends and they ordered something FOR ME!!! I told them I wouldn't be eating and they refused to take no for an answer!!! UGH
    `M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mischa Barton is my girl crush. Summer is awesome too, but Marissa lovlovlov. Hope you are having a wonderful time with you BF right now:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I know how you feel, i was stuck around that same weight for 3 months!

    ReplyDelete