Monday 16 May 2011

BadTimes

I've been away for the weekend at my best friend's flat for her birthday weekend, and, oh my Lord; have I over done it on the junk food :| We 'gave ourselves the weekend off' and demolished between us 2 garlic baguettes, 2 pizzas, 2 big bags of frozen chips (which we ate half cooked in a bit of a frenzy) 2 packets of biscuits, a loaf (or more) of white bread, beans, soup, wine, gin, beer and peach scnhapps. Oh and (how could I forget) 4 plates full of buffet food. I daren't go near the scale. I feel like sh*t; so sluggish and I've got tummy ache and I feel disgusted with myself. BUT, I will over come this and have a really hardcore dieting week to make up for it!
     Overall though I did have a nice little break; we met loads of the soap stars coming out of a hotel on the way to the British Soap Awards! It was the best moment of my life, I was crying with overwhelment and got a lot of thinspiration! Amy Barnes off Hollyoaks is miniscule!
     Hello to all my new followers too :) I'm a boring cow really, but I'll try and make my blog entertaining for you all! :P anything in particular you want to read about? I'm an aspiring journalist so working to a criteria is something I need to practice! I really love clothes and make up/products so I think that's something I'm going to start blogging about a bit more soon.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Forget the food from the weekend honey, the most important thing is that you had a good time - which it sounds like you did :)

    Good luck with your diet this week!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you love! I did, and I think a break every now and then keeps you going tbh!
    you too :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i was reading in cosmo the other day and it said that your body has natural mechanisms to make up for overeating. you should be fine as long as you diet a little bit more than usual.

    luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sound of this!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete