Thursday 26 May 2011

SpecialKDiet.

Anyone know how good this is? I'm not really losing and I'm so moody about it. I've been working hard at the gym which I HATE and usually having 600ish cal days!
     The special K website said I can lose 10lbs by July on the diet ... which is nothing! It included all sorts of snacks throughout the day though too, which I wouldn't do!
     I heard about this girl who just ate the two bowls of cereal everyday, I don't know how long for, and she lost loooads of weight and ended up in hospital! I mean I don't want to end up in hospital obviously, but I do want to lose alot of weight! Maybe I could do 2 bowls of cereal and then something like a yogurt or some toast or something? Then if I know I'm going to be eating out I wont have anything other than that. Then a fast a week?
     I've been chopping and changing my diets so much recently no wonder nothing is working! The annoying this, is that if i were to have actually stuck to ABC diet I'd be quite thin by now! I do intend to pick that back up once I've lost a stone though.

     SO MY NEW DIET PLAN.

Weekdays - SpecialK and toast/soup/yogurt etc
Saturday - Treat.
Sunday - Fast.

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I haven't done the Special K plan. I thought about it but to me it seemed sort of like Slimfast. only instead of shakes it was a bowl of cereal with fruit. You could try it. Or a modified version of it. Eat two bowls of cereal a day and a "meal" and skip the snacks. I don't think you would get enough protein and vitamins by eating mostly cereal though so you definitely need to take a multivitamin. It may be easier to follow than ABC. You would know what you can eat and and it would probably be easier to stick to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Special k is so bad for you it's unreal! Pick another cereal, or something else to eat twice a day. seriously. It's fairly low in fat but you would be so much better off with porrige or an egg white omelette or something. it's not that low in calories or sugar, even with skim/ soya milk compared to regular cereal. basically it's just full of crap your body doesn't need. You might just be stuck at a plateau. Just work through it, it'll pay of! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never done the Special K diet, and I don't know anyone who has. Probably the easiest thing to do would be to think if you'd actually enjoy the Special K enough to stick to the diet. I know I couldn't do it for that reason. But everyone is different! :) I guess you won't know what you think of it until you try it, but I wish you luck on dropping some weight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The special k diet does not work I gained 3 pounds on it
    check out my blog:
    http://simplyboredbylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The special K diet is based on if you are over a certain BMI, which is in their small print and they don't make it very clear.

    xx

    ReplyDelete