Friday 20 May 2011


I found out that one of my faves Diana Vickers has her own clothing range! The clothes aren't really to my taste; I think they're aimed at teens tbh. She always wears really cute and trendy clothes though, and although I knew she was really thin, I didn't realise how much so untill I saw this pic! I think she looks lovely and her hair is so nice! Michelle Keegan was on CelebJuice last night and she looked amazing. Because I know that these two are both runners spurs me on even more to go on another run today! The weather is'nt too good...but whatever! I only have 6 weeks untill I wanted to be 130lbs, which means I'd need to lose 3.5lbs a week! Maybe I'll tell myself that by Thursday I need to be at my first goal weight so I have something to work towards? It's also very realistic!
     I had beans on toast just now which was 400 cals, and a cheeky toffee dodger which I'll round up to 100. So really I cant afford much more later on. I think i'll just have loads of veg, I've not been too healthy recently, I've just been having toast and soup!
     I have been watching loads of 'supersize vs superskinny' over the past few days; I really don't believe that the superskinny people consume as many calories as they say they do!
     Im going to go on my job soon, and also do some workouts on my arms and legs at home :)

xoxo
                            
                                                                


3 comments:

  1. You can totally lose 3.5lbs a week honey! Good luck!

    I always think that about Supersize vs Superskinny! I cannot believe people on there eat over 1000 calories and weigh as little as they often do! If it was that easy, I'd be a waif by now, haha! I wish!

    Have a lovely day! And good luck getting to your first goal!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Losing 3.5 lbs a week is totally possible! You can do it! Just stay motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I hope so! I'm excercising more recently too :) Thanks girls :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete