Tuesday 10 May 2011

fatty.

Well today was hurrendous; I went for an Indian and blow dried my hair :| (I'm on an all round quest for beauty this summer, including avoiding heat damage to my over-processed hair, aswell as not eating!) Hopefully I won't put on because I really want to reach my first goal ASAP for some encouragement!
     Speaking of which, today was supposedly Day1 of AmericanEagleLove's competition! I know sometimes on days like today where I go off eating thousands of calories, I don't deserve any support, but for the most part I stick to my plan and see results! Tomorrow on ABC is a fast; and I'm determined to complete it! I also aim to drink 8 bottles of water and do 100 sit ups, 100 squats, 200 leg raises and some sort of arm toning exercises? I can't do press ups (fatty) so if anyone knows any arm toning excercises let me know plz! I might go to the gym in the morning too, although I really don't like it there; I dont feel like I get much done. Yesterday I saw a Goddess there, she didn't do any running but did a quick walk for 5 mins on the treadmill, then spent like 20 mins on the step-glide-thing. You know what, I am going to the gym tomorrow I need to go. 

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. I prefer plank/leg raise combo than the situp/leg raise combo. It's so much kinder for the back, and it really feels great to have some core training.

    Push ups are great for toning the arms- if you hit the gym the pull downs and pull ups are really good :)

    Gl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining the competition! Drinking 8 bottles of water is amazing! When I drink a lot of water I find that my skin becomes clearer, I have more energy, and a decreased appetite. I wish I had a gym membership, I play tennis for several hours to exercise. Your exercise plan sounds great, I know you can do this! Push yourself to do your best, stay strong, stay beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, read some of your blog post but its sooo hard to read though.. the text is pretty small and light for the white background. just thought I'd let you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks girlies! Taken all your comments on board :) x

    ReplyDelete