Saturday 7 May 2011

talking to myself really

I really do need to sort myself out. I have nothing to do with my time, and I've just been sitting watching TV for 10hrs a day, having a biscuit, or a bit of chocolate here and there. Don't get me wrong, I havent had over like 600 or anything. I need to get my arse into gear. Why arent I going to the gym when I'm bored!? I'm going to start going and taking the exercise more seriously from now on. PROMISE <3.
     I was just having a browse on FB and was looking at some of my ugly friends, specifically one from uni, and it has made me so determined to be a babe by September! I'm a bit peeved that I've only lost half a stone (7lbs) in the two weeks I've been taking my diet seriously, but, I've got 4 months to lose this weight and if i were to carry on losing half a stone a fortnight then that is bloody good progress!
     I'm still stuck on this bang on 11stone though! I really want to get it down, I've been there for nearly a week :/ That sounds so heavy, it's disgusting. I am never going to let myself get this big ever again. Once I reach my target, I'm never going to let myself go over 9st. I remember being 9st4 and thinking I was huuuuuugge. I was compared to my friends; but I just wish so much I had started this when I was that size!
     My boyfriend is trying to lose ome weight too (he's not a fatty or anything! It's just that it's with him that I've been eating all this junk, so inevitably he's piled on the pounds too!), and even he seems to be losing more weight than me!!! WHY AM I SUCH A FATTY!?
     My boredom and biscuit cravings today inspired me to bake. I made some healthy muffins that are just over 100cals! They're obviously no supstitute to a nice bit of angel cake, but they are quite nice and filling with a cuppa!
     I currently have no job and am living off less than £5 a week untill something comes up, which is hurrendous. At least I can't buy food I suppose. ALTHOUGH I forgot to mention, the other day I was a baddy and had a PizzaHut buffet (4 slices of pizza and loads of salad) and it kickstarted my weightloss a bit! I woke up the next day with a flat stomach, which is what I like! This made me think that it's alright to have a treat every now and then...I won't go mad though. Going to a gig with my fella and my mates birthday next week will both result in me going over my calories significantly...another reason to behave myself this week! :@
     I need to do this, I really do. I trusted myself two weeks ago and now I don't :S I need to control myself!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment